Oh I don’t know, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Eurovision is a contest for EUROPEAN countries?
Idiot. Seriously, what a complete dumbass.
Israel was a part of the Eurovision, but they didn’t qualify in the final 20.
Palestine isn’t recognised by the UN, so there’s no chance they would be in the Eurovision.
This is what Zionists are reduced to when they’ve exhausted skewing history.
Which again, MAKES NO SENSE since they’re technically not apart of Europe. And that completely puts aside the fact that either way, WTF DOES BEING A PART OF EUROVISIONS shiteous contest have to do with legitamizing a country and their people? really? LIKE REALLY?!
Apparently they’re in the “European Broadcasting Area.”
Eurovision is politically corrupt, it doesn’t surprise me that Israel is a part of it.
To be fair, they were all pretty bad anyway! Haha
41 Notes/ Hide
- how-aboutshutup reblogged this from traviet
- harambarbie reblogged this from traviet
- collaboraptor reblogged this from traviet
- footballgeeklovetowitness reblogged this from iska-caadii
- lounge-lizards likes this
- absurdeabsurde reblogged this from traviet and added:
- haramipakistani reblogged this from traviet
- traviet reblogged this from fonfe
- my-artroom likes this
- waiyanjpn likes this
- thecouscousking likes this
- asmosaa likes this
- cadolicious reblogged this from silly-nanners and added:
- resistance-episteme likes this
- madnessthemagnet likes this
- younggiftedafricanqueen reblogged this from polaroidbicycle
- smileforthecamerabeautiful reblogged this from silly-nanners
- in-the-midst-of-winter reblogged this from silly-nanners and added:
- limeking likes this
- queenbrahmz reblogged this from in-the-midst-of-winter
- lombiegee reblogged this from silly-nanners
- wirwolltennurreden likes this
- silly-nanners reblogged this from in-the-midst-of-winter and added:
- checkthatprivilege likes this
- iloveyoursoul likes this
- bintfalastiniya said:omg haha :’)
- bintfalastiniya likes this
- fonfe reblogged this from silly-nanners