global psychosis circus 2012 ppl..stay tuned for the turn around coming in December
It’s like there’s no middle ground, normal people here in the country. There’s only extremely ignorant people, or extremely paranoid cynics that post shit like this.
Obama didn’t commit war crimes of any kind. Bush did. And that soldier isn’t considered a terrorist.
Oh and as for the comment about “the turn around in December”, there is nothing coming in December. For any idiot that buys into that manufactured urban myth about the Mayan calendar or any end of the world in Dec. 2012 myths; please do yourself, me, and your a country a great service, by hanging yourself on fishing wire for letting your fears take over your logic.
Yea, maybe, except the entire US political spectrum is right of center and so anything outside of that is automatically, as you have done here, marginalized as “extremely paranoid cynics.” How perverse is that? Obama has continued full speed ahead with the preemptive-strike Bush Doctrine. He has expanded, as Bush did, the neo-liberal view and capacity of Wilsonian interventionism. As for war crimes, violating sovereign nations as we have both in Pakistan and Iran without a declaration of any sort, maintaining Guantanamo, and repeated violations of not only humans rights abroad but also here at home, yes, those are war crimes. I suppose now I’ll need to list them for you as well?
Additionally, under Obama, the US is the biggest distributor of conventional weapons to countries which use them to stifle political dissent:
- Saudi Arabia
These are just a few amongst many others.
Obama, or organisations under his watch, have carried forth with the plan to destabilise Syria by arming the opposition, or funding countries who are (Turkey, Saudi, Qatar etc), increasing sectarian violence in Lebanon too.
Obama’s definition of a militant side-steps any blame for civilian deaths during these drone strikes:
Mr. Obama embraced a disputed method for counting civilian casualties that did little to box him in. It in effect counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants, according to several administration officials, unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent.
He’s even been described as “George W. Bush on steroid” by Aaron David Miller, a journalist for ForeignPolicy.
Obama is certainly no saint.834 notes
Posted on Friday, 6 July
Reblogged from: america-wakiewakie
Posted by: america-wakiewakie
- chokingonsun reblogged this from reflectionsofabritishmuslimah
- cheechkaur likes this
- thingssicanneversay likes this
- i-am-loco reblogged this from universalactivist
- universalactivist reblogged this from puma-piensa
- universalactivist likes this
- christredfield likes this
- nekosmuse likes this
- whiteshandowsinmyplace likes this
- pragnacious reblogged this from palestinianliberator
- thategyptian reblogged this from el-masreya
- atyshsam reblogged this from soulsearrching
- sumayainspired likes this
- extinguishingthefireofhate likes this
- fabulous-desi reblogged this from s4br
- maheensobored reblogged this from s4br
- jasmineyesmine likes this
- s4br reblogged this from soulsearrching
- s4br likes this
- soulsearrching reblogged this from globalisetheintifada
- andreagoldston reblogged this from fsufeministalumna
- nuevocontinente reblogged this from puma-piensa
- ohlookitsmimi reblogged this from paki-pride
- thedamsel likes this
- vidiny likes this
- lorax-justice reblogged this from lovenerdeen
- leafall1995 reblogged this from lovenerdeen
- jonnyny likes this
- the-soul-is-eternal reblogged this from sightforthe-blind
- sightforthe-blind reblogged this from anunnakisinombre69
- thisaintnopipe reblogged this from palestinianliberator
- seguun likes this
- theslipperiestbutt reblogged this from avant-gardeian
- polychrome-morpheus likes this
- urbanizedpalestinian likes this
- walaajomaa likes this
- zahrahr reblogged this from palestinianliberator
- noranba reblogged this from raselahmed
- noranba likes this
- paki-pride reblogged this from whatifweknew
- adamdaonenonly reblogged this from falmata
- raselahmed reblogged this from theyoungradical
- raselahmed likes this
- pachlife reblogged this from fsufeministalumna and added:
- 6-2-midnight reblogged this from yafilasteen
- jeskamorgan likes this
- anunnakisinombre69 reblogged this from lovenerdeen
- afractalparticle reblogged this from fsufeministalumna
- falmata reblogged this from lovenerdeen
- littlelilinlover likes this